Some bodybuilders and athletes use trenbolone esters for their muscle-building and otherwise performance-enhancing effects.  Such use is illegal in the United States and many other countries. The DEA classifies trenbolone and its esters as Schedule III controlled substances under the Controlled Substances Act .  Trenbolone is classified as a Schedule 4 drug in Canada  and a class C drug with no penalty for personal use or possession in the United Kingdom .  Use or possession of steroids without a prescription is a crime in Australia . 
1. Add bacteriostatic water to a sterile 20ml vial.
2. Add Winstrol – stanozolol, BA, ps80, and 2ml PEG400 to a beaker. Heat until clear (note – Winstrol – stanozolol has a very high melting point so if it smokes a bit its OK)
3. Let Winstrol – stanozolol cool a bit
4. Draw up solution in a 5cc syringe. Attach a .45 syringe filter to the 5cc syringe and filter into the Bac water in the vial. Do this quickly so the Winstrol – stanozolol doesn’t have time to cool in the water. The Winstrol – stanozolol will titrate out of the solution.
5. Swirl gently until mixed and then shake the out of it.
6. Purge filter with other 2ml of PEG400.
3)6ml BB (30%)
1ml BA (5%)
2ml Guaiacol (10%)
1ml PS80 (5%)
2g TNE or 1g Winstrol – stanozolol powder
9ml distilled water
Steroid isolation , depending on context, is the isolation of chemical matter required for chemical structure elucidation, derivitzation or degradation chemistry, biological testing, and other research needs (generally milligrams to grams, but often more  or the isolation of "analytical quantities" of the substance of interest (where the focus is on identifying and quantifying the substance (for example, in biological tissue or fluid). The amount isolated depends on the analytical method, but is generally less than one microgram.  [ page needed ] The methods of isolation to achieve the two scales of product are distinct, but include extraction , precipitation, adsorption , chromatography , and crystallization . In both cases, the isolated substance is purified to chemical homogeneity; combined separation and analytical methods, such as LC-MS , are chosen to be "orthogonal"—achieving their separations based on distinct modes of interaction between substance and isolating matrix—to detect a single species in the pure sample. Structure determination refers to the methods to determine the chemical structure of an isolated pure steroid, using an evolving array of chemical and physical methods which have included NMR and small-molecule crystallography .  : 10–19 Methods of analysis overlap both of the above areas, emphasizing analytical methods to determining if a steroid is present in a mixture and determining its quantity.